warning Hello Guest! Most of features are hidden to you.You need to login or register [click here to register] to use all feature of studytemple

Documents search Engine for PPTS, DOC, PDF, XLS, PPTX etc. ( To use study temple's internal search engine - use search box on right top corner )

+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Cardiovascular Physiology (Lange Physiology Series) By David E. Mohrman

ebook_rapidshare is offline Senior Member Post Graduate ebook_rapidshare has a reputation beyond repute ebook_rapidshare has a reputation beyond repute ebook_rapidshare has a reputation beyond repute ebook_rapidshare has a reputation beyond repute ebook_rapidshare has a reputation beyond repute ebook_rapidshare has a reputation beyond repute ebook_rapidshare has a reputation beyond repute ebook_rapidshare has a reputation beyond repute ebook_rapidshare has a reputation beyond repute ebook_rapidshare has a reputation beyond repute ebook_rapidshare has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks

Default Cardiovascular Physiology (Lange Physiology Series) By David E. Mohrman

Cardiovascular Physiology (Lange Physiology Series)
    By David E. Mohrman

• Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical
    • Number Of Pages: 256
    • Publication Date: 2006-03-27
    • Sales Rank: 106649
    • ISBN / ASIN: 0071465618
    • EAN: 9780071465618
    • Binding: Paperback
    • Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Medical
    • Studio: McGraw-Hill Medical
    • Average Rating: 5
    • Total Reviews: 3

Book Description:
    CLEAR, CONCISE, AND UP-TO-DATE
    Here is a direct, highly readable way for students to gain a fundamental knowledge and basic understanding of cardiovascular physiology. Experienced practitioners will find this versatile reference to be the perfect refresher course and a convenient way to stay up-to-date on the latest research and developments in this ever-changing field.
    THE NUMBER 1 CHOICE FOR CARDIOVASCULAR PHYSIOLOGY

Provides a short, well-mapped path to mastery of concepts and functions of cardiovascular physiology Clarifies the details of physiologic mechanisms and their role in pathologic states Links cardiovascular physiology to diagnosis and treatment Summarizes key concepts at the end of each chapter, with pointers to the source material in the text Offers new information on cellular processes, blood and blood clotting, closed-system functions, electrophysiology, clinical issues such as diastolic and systolic heart failure-and MORE Expands coverage of growth, aging, and gender issues Provides an ideal quick review for the USMLE Step 1 Reinforces learning with study questions NEW appendix resources, 2-color diagrams, self-assessment questions at the end of the book, and updated referencesDate: 2007-02-07 Rating: 5Review: excellent choice! This book is great!I got it cause i needed a review and dint have the privilidge of time.Its very well written, goes through basic concepts in detail and makes it easy for the reader to go through it.Either you are a graduate student in need of some review or a clinician who needs an easy reference booklet, then this book is an excellent choice!! Date: 2005-11-01 Rating: 5Review: very helpful cardio phys text the mohrman text is very concisely and accurately written. very helpful diagrams and well-written (but extremely dense) text. pretty essential for my med school physiology course Date: 2004-06-27 Rating: 5Review: This book is good! This book presents CV physiology very well. It highlights all the important concepts of the subject and includes good examples and adequate diagrams. The material is presented in a clear fashion. I wish I had this book during my medical physiology course, but I am glad I have it now and I plan on reading it a couple of times for Step I review. The only thing this book could use are some charts and tables, but in conjunction with BRS Physiology, I feel like I can master this subject for the boards.

CHM | including figures & contents | 3.52 MB

New Enhanced CHM, Proper TOC
    Optimized PDB included
    5 MB rar, no pass

Search Low price alternative Drug Brand prescribed to you by your doctor

Free PowerPoints Presentations at Study Temple - PowerPoints

buy with amazon
    Following links not allowed Here
    http://rapidshare.com/files/..../Cardiovascular Physiology (Lange Physiology Series) By David E. Mohrman.pdf.rar
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/
    http://ifile.it/
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=
    http://hotfile.com/dl/

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ebook_rapidshare For This Useful Post:

bijaro (12-11-2009), naughtyangel (08-29-2010), ovis (10-15-2010), shinygal (06-25-2009)

oldyes is offline studious 5th Std oldyes will become famous soon enough oldyes will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Default Re: Cardiovascular Physiology

Hi, the first link does not work. The second link works, but once I ran the file, nothing came up in the program. Could you please provide again. thank you.

Dr.MoonGarg is offline LION Post Graduate Dr.MoonGarg has a reputation beyond repute Dr.MoonGarg has a reputation beyond repute Dr.MoonGarg has a reputation beyond repute Dr.MoonGarg has a reputation beyond repute Dr.MoonGarg has a reputation beyond repute Dr.MoonGarg has a reputation beyond repute Dr.MoonGarg has a reputation beyond repute Dr.MoonGarg has a reputation beyond repute Dr.MoonGarg has a reputation beyond repute Dr.MoonGarg has a reputation beyond repute Dr.MoonGarg has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,823 Times in 5,171 Posts

Default Re: Cardiovascular Physiology

Quote Originally oldyes View Post
    Hi, the first link does not work. The second link works, but once I ran the file, nothing came up in the program. Could you please provide again. thank you.
    new links to direct chm posted..
    use winrar to open rar files

-------------------------------------------------------
    Visit amazon.com for purchasing the book..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.MoonGarg For This Useful Post:

oldyes (10-18-2009)

oldyes is offline studious 5th Std oldyes will become famous soon enough oldyes will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Default Re: Cardiovascular Physiology (Lange Physiology Series) By David E. Mohrman

Thank you. That was fast

+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread