As mentioned in our previous posts on Offline flashing Nokia phone to update firmware to give new life to your mobile and Downgrade any Nokia Symbian firmware after upgrading to latest firmware , we will need Nokia firmware to flash your Nokia mobile.
Today I am going to explain the procedure to download Original Nokia Firmware for all mobiles ( OFW ) via Navifirm.
First of all you will need Navifirm software to download Firmware which can be downloaded from here.
1. Open Navifirm after downloading it and wait for few second to open the table that contains all the unit of Nokia as shown below and select Nokia server as shown
2. Enter Mobile model as shown below
3. Select Your mobile model with RM no.
4. Select firmware version you want to download
5. choose the variant.
much better to pick the product code of your phone.
the code attach at the back of your phone battery.
6. Now it will shown the files.
just check only
the 3 important files mcusw(c0r),ppm,image(cnt)…
then check the download button at the bottom
7. Open Navifirm Folder, Open ”FW”folder
8.Open Your Product code Folder
9.Make your “RM-xxx” folder, Select & copy all files and paste it in Your Created folder “RM-xxx”
10. Move the “RM-xxx folder” in Phoenix Product Folder ( as mentioned in Offline flashing Nokia phone to update firmware to give new life to your mobile and Downgrade any Nokia Symbian firmware after upgrading to latest firmware ) and flash your device with your OFW.