1.From the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2.From the Security tab, click Custom Level. ( The Internet icon is highlighted by default. )
3.Scroll to Java permissions, click to select High safety.
4.Click OK twice
From the File menu, click Close.
Relaunch your browser.
Internet Explorer (9.0)
- Select Tools from the top menu.
- Choose Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click on Custom Level.
- Scroll down until you see the section labeled ‘Scripting.’
- Under ‘Active Scripting,’ select Enable and click OK.
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
In the Options window, select the Content panel.
Click OK to close the Options window
To change advanced settings, click Advanced….
Raise or lower windows: This option allows sites to place windows below or above existing windows.
Google Chrome (15.0)
- Click the spanner icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options.
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content Settings in the ‘Privacy section.’
Apple Safari (5.0)
- Open the Safari menu on your browser’s toolbar.
- Choose Preferences.
- Choose Security.