National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ·Post Graduate
National Board of Examinations
NEET PG For admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses
Admission Session 2013
• NEET PG is the eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses under ambit of Post Graduate Medical Regulations 2000 (as amended) notified by Medical Councilof India with prior approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
As per the Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations (duly amended) vide notification dated December 21st,2010,the procedure for selection of candidate for Postgraduate courses is prescribed as ”There shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination namely National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admissionto Postgraduate Medical Courses in each academic year”.
NEET-PG is mandatory test for gaining entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses at all medical colleges under ambit of PGME Regulation of MCI. No Candidate who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility marks as prescribed, shall be admitted to any Post Graduate course.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare,Government of India has notified National Board of Examinations (NBE) for conducting the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate courses.
NBE shall be conducting NEET PG as a Computer Based Test (CBT) from
November 23rd,2012 to December 6th,2012at test centres in 33 cities.
• Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG 2012: Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree/ Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from an Institute recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed one year of
internship or likely to complete on or before 31st March 2013 may apply for
NEET PG through online application systemat www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg (Official Website is under construction, We will post update here as soon as it goes online )
For further details and instructions, scheme of examinaton,syllabus, list of seats available, Counseling etc. please refers to information bulletin for NEET PG at website: www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg (Official Website is under construction, We will post update here as soon as it goes online )
• Fees: Composite examination fee and information bulletin voucher (required for online application system) can be obtained from selected branches of Axis Bank on payment of 3750 rupees for General OBC and 2750 rupees for SC/ST/PWD Category.
• Important Dates for NEET PG :
1.Avaialbility of Information Bulletin-cum-Examination : 4th Oct.- 10th Nov. 2012
Fee Voucher at designated branches of Axis Bank
2. Online Registration and Scheduling for NEET PG : 4th Oct.-12th Nov.2012
3.Examination dates for NEET PG : 23rd Nov.-6th Dec.2012
• Candidates will be able to schedule their exams at the online registration system based on the availability of test centre on the dale,time and venue of their choice on firstcome first served basis.
• For queries,list of branches of Axis Bank, please refer to NEET PG website or Candidate Care helpline number: 0124-4517187 (From Monday to Friday from 0900Hrs. to1700Hrs.) or email:[email protected]
We will post procedure for online registration as soon as possible